Friday 25 July 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

All my bags are packed; I’m ready to go
I’m standing here, outside ur door
I hate to wake u up to say goodbye…

But the dawn is breaking its early morn
The taxi’s waiting, he’s blowing his horn
Already I’m so lonesome, I could die…

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you’ll wait for me
Hold me like you’ll never let me go
Coz I’m leaving on a jet plane
Don’t know when I’ll be back again
Oh babe… I hate to go

There’s so many times I’ve let u down
So many times I’ve played around
I tell u now, they don’t mean a thing
Every place I go, I’ll think of u
Every song I sing, I’ll sing for u
When I come back, I’ll wear ur wedding ring

Now the time has come to leave u
One more time and let me kiss u
Close your eyes and I’ll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won’t have to leave alone
About the times that I won’t have to say…



PS:
buat yang ngerasa pernah nyanyi bareng sama aku, maen gitar bareng sama aku, ngajarin aku chord nya lagu ini…bwt yg ngerasa inget lagu ini waktu mw brgkt umroh…bwt yang ngasi taw saya betapa historic nya lagu ini…dan, bwt yg ngerasa lagu ini dalemm…hehehe.. pa kabar heyy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuuh... yang maw leaving on the jet plane,,, hehehew